Tuesday, February 13, 2007

we didn't end up going to detroit yesterday to go to the human body show at the detroit science center. we were really going because we thought my 11 year old would really dig it.

we planned on going to today since we are leaving for the UP tomorrow. finn has a bad cold and i thought that harry would have a much better time without his 3 year old twin brothers. they do make everything more difficult and kind of a hassle. so....we had to go and get my husband's car from the high school parking lot because my daughter is using it this week while my husband is on vacation. we haven't told her so she will have quite a shock when she goes to the lot to jump in the car either for lunch or after school!

so my husband and eldest son are gone for the day and it is me and the twins. my immediate job is to find my keys. if i had just misplaced my keys perhaps that would not be so horrible but i haven't been able to find my driver's license for over two weeks. i am starting to think i suck at the barest minimum of life skills.

after i find my keys i have to search for my birth certificate so i can go and order a new driver's license.

No comments: